Wrote an article
I've had a bit of free time this week, and a big ol' thought in my brain since march. How do you have 10% of the company scale to support the other 90%? Cognitive load is the mind killer, and Golden Paths are the way to loadbalance and control it. https://iamevan.me/blog/the-importance-of-a-golden-path

"A Golden Path is about formalising all of these opinions and turning it into a deliberate process so that we can narrow the cognitive load infrastructure and platform teams have to shoulder, and offload that cognitive load from product teams."